19 enero 2007

Hoy Mismo Vienen Mis Papis

I have been counting down the days ever since my parents bought their plane tickets back in December. Finally, today, the day has arrived. Tonight at 7:50 pm my parents will be with me here in Ecuador. It's been the longest amount of time that I have ever been away from them--five months. So you can imagine how excited I am to see them. I have planned some amazing trips for us. In two weeks we will (relaxingly) visit Quito, the jungle, mountain towns, and the beach. It will be a great break for us all. Depending on internet access and time, I might not be able to post anything again until my parents leave, but for sure I will have some great stories and pictures at that time. Thanks for reading...see you again in two weeks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

Miranda! I'm SO excited You! Youre gonna have the best time with your fun parents! Hope your spoiled with lots of special attention, and have an awesome Ecuadorean vacation!

8:49 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hi Sweetie! you can't be anymore excited to see your folks then they are to see you...you will have a wonderful time and I am so jealous!! have a great time and ENJOY!!love you, Lanie....remember...no going out alone!!

8:51 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

I know how excited your mom and dad were when we talked at Dr.Tony's office yesterday...I can't believe she gave me a massage yesterday and today she is all the way to Ecuador! I know you all will have a wonderful time..I'm praying for your safety and many many special blessings during your time together! - Sherry

9:46 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home


Web Site Counter